Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Work situation

as some of you may have heard I encountered a situation at work, the good news is I am still employed...the bad news is I was transfered and demoted. For those that dont know the situation basically a little 18 year old punk took advantage of a situation that I allowed myself to get into and used it to try and get me fired. Luckily my boss was reasonable and while I am setback in advancing as quickly as I would like at least I still have my job. I am actually looking at this as positively as I can, the store I am going to doesnt have one of the strongest teams so by sending me there they are actually giving me a chance to look even better, My goal is to go in there and blow my new bosses away and become the stores top performer and I think I can do that fairly easily. So although I am disapointed I think I can use this as an oportunity to shine even brighter.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sorry to hear about that, but keep that positive attitude and things will work out for you.

Chris