Monday, March 16, 2009

Bracket Madness

Well its NCAA tourny time once again and as usual I require myself to fill out a bracket though I pretty much went on instict with this one, as I havnt follwed college bball as much this year as I usually do if you are curious here is my bracket
click to make it bigger

I feel pretty well with my picks, I picked a couple of upsets that I hope pay off (Utah over Wake, Utah St beating Marquette and Missouri) I think Louisville despite being the overall number 1 will lose I have Michigan St beating them in the Elite 8. I have Pitt and UConn making the finall 4 as #1's and Syracuse rounding at the Final Four. I like Cuse to beat Pitt and UConn over MSU setting up a rematch of the epic 6 overtime game that UConn and Syracuse played in the Big East Tourny. My bracket got destroyed last year so well see how I do this time.....Ill keep ya posted...


I created a group on Yahoo's Pick em if you would like to join and compete for fun click the link
http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=149014

No comments: