Monday, November 10, 2008

Where's the Review?

well I am sure my loyal readership is clamoring for the next review there's just one problem...Gamefly is currently screwing me over. I returned PES on the 25th of October, the promptly shipped out DiRT two days later, well that never arrived I alerted them of this on the 3rd of November (after waiting the mandatory 7 days) the promptly sent another copy on the 4th, here we are on the 10th and guess what ....STILL no game. I contacted them on Friday to let them know that I was not happy as its basically 2 weeks now that I am paying for and getting nothing out of it, they told me that we had to wait until the 11th to report another problem but were nice enough to credit me 5 gamefly dollars for my troubles. Hopefully I can come home from work tomorrow to find that it has indeed arrived though I'm not getting my hopes up. So that is why there is no review, I guess I could bust out something older and do a quickie on it but nothing is immediately jumping out at me, hopefully I can whip something up on Thursday as I have the day off. So stay tuned hopefully something will be up soon.
Until then please click on over to The Spoony Experiment (see links in sidebar) and check out his "Lets Play" Video's of Phantasmagoria 2....its down right hilarious...

No comments: