Monday, June 9, 2008

One Year Later





Its hard to believe that Sam and I have now been married for a year. It seems like just yesterday that we were in Florida preparing everything for the big day. Looking back on it, I cant believe how nervous I truly was, I was fine until I actually saw Sam, She looked so amazing and I was so overwhelmed at that moment I dont know how I managed to make it thru the whole thing ....LOL. Although it wasnt perfect It was and will forever be the happiest day of my life.




Samantha,


You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happend to me. Although we have had our ups and downs I wouldn't trade any of it for anything in this world. You have made me a better person and I can't wait to grow old with you. I can't wait to move into our new house and make it our own. I Love You with all my heart ....now and forever. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: