Monday, February 4, 2008

Hockey....

So Sam and I went to the Gladiators game last night and it was a great game (no fights though, cept a little skirmish right at the end of the game). The Glads poured it on and won 7-3 kicking the pants of our most hated goalie Davis Parley. I took the new camera to see what it could do capturing the fast action, forgot to pack extra batteries though so my shots were limited but here are some of the better shots I took....


Needs some cropping in the lower right but I really like the look of this shot

If only the bar wasnt in the frame this shot would be perfect

I love the way the goalie is leaning trying to spot the puck in this one

Another great action shot


The Scene Outside the game





Jeff Campbell 2 time league MVP



Our Goalie Greg "K-Wall" Kowalski



My Attempt at an artsy shot


The opening faceoff



No comments: